Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2006

My first blog!

Hello everyone,

This is my very first post. Just thought of putting my thoughts and ideas into writing and a blog is the most convenient way to do it. I used to be an avid diary writer when I was in my teens (tons of them lying somewhere :)). Technology has helped me rekindle this interest. Infact it has added another dimension to these private musings. I get to share theses thoughts with people and see things from another's perspective.

I created this blog not only to discuss raves and rants of everyday life but also to gather opinions about many things happening around me. So wish me luck you all! The next time I post I will speak about something close to my heart.

Ciao then
Priya

2 comments:

rachna said...

Hey Priya:

Wow!!...yeah, that was the word that came out when I went thru your posts :)

When ever I meet you, I get the feeling that there's lot of latent talent to be unleased... but then I have always believed - each to his/her own sense/way of life and pace of doing things..

Wishing you well in your blogging endeavors :)

Stay in touch.

- rachna

Anonymous said...

Blog is a good way to unclog the mind. I have seen Twelve Angry Man really long time ago. It did impress me as an excellent movie. There were a lot of interesting psycological patterns that can be analyzed but one fundamental take away from that movie that I rememeber well is that if you are set out to have a different outcome than the usual one(s) you have to fundamentally challenge the assumptions that were either made implicitly or explicitly.